Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hello!

A lot had happened since my last post and I'm happy to report that the Japan trip pushed through despite a few minor troubles (YEY!) and that I managed to accomplish most of the things on my list (more on that later.)Again, thank you to the people who without their help the trip won't be possible. (You know who YOU are. :) For now let me begin by chronicling with my travel en route to Japan via Cathay Pacific. I left Manila on a fairly good Wednesday morning...
And had a stop over at Hong Kong International Airport. After a few minutes with the customs who checked my belongings and a series of what I'd call as "maze", I managed to locate the lobby where I saw this exhibit!
Apart from the comfort of HK International Airport, I didn't feel bored. Well, actually as long as there's something art or fashion related,that's enough to keep me occupied. Part of the exhibit are old things such as this old "rick-shaw".
And old fashion plates/ photos of women in old Hong Kong.
Felt so inspired just by looking at them. More on my tripl ater. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment