Monday, January 24, 2011

Current Mood: "Circus-y"

I've never been to a circus. Well except for a preview, sans the tent, which I saw a month ago. I dunno how can you explain the current fascination. The "Razzle Dazzle" perhaps? That being said this made me took a few snapshots (from my magazine archive) to display my homage to the Greatest Show on Earth.

Perhaps I could use these photos as inspirations for future projects? Enjoy!

The ethereal Cate Blanchett as seen in the March 2006 issue of British Harper's Bazaar.





The cast of Friends in a Vanity Fair spread by Annie Leibovitz (December 2002)


La Dita Von Teese with milliner Stephen Jones (also from Harper's Bazaar)


.....with designer Matthew Wiliamson


.....with Christopher Bailey.


Dutch beauty Mini Anden in a spread for Jane magazine (March 2000).







No comments:

Post a Comment