Saturday, September 22, 2012

Well Hello!!!

Its been months since I've posted an entry here.I KNOW I'm such a lousy "writer"???! (Don't feel worthy of being labeled as a "blogger" or "writer" even.) A lot of things had happened since my last post.A roller coaster ride of sorts (if you will)that I haven't updated my space. THIS plus the fact that "Blgger" is giving me the "attitude" whenever I post something.Oh well now with my post. Three years ago I tried my luck and entered this design competition in Tokyo. Now on its 50th year, I tried my luck (again) entered, submitted a couple of designs and was fortunate enough to be chosen as one of the finalists for next month's competition.
REALLY a humbling experience as the selection process is really tough. They probably saw something with my design. Now you're probably wondering what my design is. Well, that is a top secret for now. ;) All I can say is that its an homage to a "Disappearing Art" in the Philippines. Well, I'm crossing my fingers to be in attendance this year. NOW off to practice my Japanese! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment