Friday, September 2, 2011

Wellington Part 1



As promised here's the first installment of my photos taken during my trip to Wellington.

Took this outside the international airport in Auckland while waiting for the bus en route to the domestic terminal where I took the plane bound for Wellington.


Heading to my host's place after we met at Wellington airport.


View from the window of my host's place. Imagine waking up to this kind of view every single day for the rest of you life. Beautiful and priceless I'd say.


Camellias abloom at my host's backyard. At first I thought they were hibiscus.



En route to the city.



Harbour view.


The "grayish cargo container looking stuff" is actually the stadium where this year's rugby cup is about to be held within a week's time.


View of downtown Wellington.


Heading to the Hotel Rydges where we stayed.


More photos will follow suit. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment