Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wellington Pt.9: Cuba St.

Apart from Te Papa , Zealandia, Weta and other places of interests in Wellington, I, along with fellow designers went to Cuba St. Prior to our trip, I've been hearing stories from other designers how great Cuba St. is. So before I depart NZ,I made sure to pay Cuba a visit .

On our way to Cuba St and in case you're wondering where I am, well I took the photo.


Fellow designer Norelle Kendrick leading our pack.


Views en route to Cuba.





What I call as "Wooden Brancusi".


The famous Bucket Fountain by Burren and Keen, a kinetic sculpture built in 1969.


A clip which demonstrates how the fountain works.



What Norelle and I had for lunch at Satay Kingdom. Boy did I missed rice during my stay there? Well a lot.LOL


Met one of the performers from the show at Satay Kingdom. So nice of him to allow his photo to be taken.


Art is present even inside the "dunny".



Bah-bye Cuba.



No comments:

Post a Comment